Tuesday 9 September 2014

Desert Island Year Review


Desert Island Year Review

To create a visual review of our AS year we created a 'desert island' diagram. This year for me, has been a mixture of positives and negatives, so I demonstrated this in my drawings, for example using the metaphor of a shark and a 'knife attack' to show difficult moments in the year. Personally, I found blogging the easiest bit in the media course, and so I portrayed this as a relaxing 'sunbath'. 'X marks the spot' was used to show our success at discovering an idea for our thriller, and finally deciding as a group what choices we wanted. The trees planted around the island tell how my knowledge about Media has developed along the course. Simon, my media tutor left at the end of the year, which was a down point to the year, as he'd gotten me an A in my exam, so the diagram describes my farewells to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment